Monday, March 29, 2010

DIET: Attempt Last Week...FAIL

FAIL...FAIL...FAIL

That summarizes last week's diet attempt...actually this is better -

Porto's Potato Ball...FAIL
 








3 cupcakes baked by me for my coworker's birthday...FAIL












Pink's Hot Dog with Chili & Nacho Cheese












Bites of FEAST from Famous Dave's...FAIL (yes, its served on a trashcan lid)








Yardhouse Chicken Tenders with Fries and drinks and shots...FAIL

McDonald's Double Cheeseburger and Fries...FAIL

Piece of Chocolate Chip Cookie...FAIL

Sliver of Chocolate Cheesecake...FAIL

Pizza Hut Pizza...FAIL
I think that summarizes it. 

So it was a BIG FAT FAIL!!!

Positive Note: I did eat chicken and brown rice and hard boiled egg whites and almonds and oatmeal in between all that horrible (horribly good) stuff.

So I'm happy that I attempted and I'm learning to make healthier choices and I will start again fresh tomorrow!

I think my motto is going to be: If at first you don't succeed, try again!

Love,
Bre

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Umm all I can say is Yum!! Now I want to go out and eat with you!!

There's always tomorrow! My motto is: I'll still need to lose weight tomorrow... so there's always tomorrow haha love you! Good attempt!

Marcie Chavez said...

I totally feel your pain. I'm expecting a baby in June, so I'm trying to eat healthier during the pregnancy. It's so hard... especially when we are tempted by so many good alternatives! Good thing there's always tomorrow...and the next day!