Monday, March 22, 2010

Diet Update

Ugh! So last Monday I posted that I was going to start my diet..blah...blah...blah...well I tried to start it but I kept finding excuses to not dedicate myself to it. So today was my first official day!

The diet that I'm following was recommended by my friend, Karla who is my expert on working out and dieting. It's from Lipo-6 Hers Diet Pills; I haven't tried the diet pills yet, hopefully I can add those to the routine soon but Karla said to just follow the diet as a guideline and exercise.

I've been debating back and forth about what my goal should be for losing weight. Finally decided on two goals, a short term and long term.

Short term goal:
Lose 5 pounds by April 15th

Long term goal:
Lose 20 pounds by July 15th

So right now I weight 176 lbs. and I feel that losing 20 pounds in 4 months is an obtainable goal and will be a great start to continuing to lose all the weight I would love to lose!

I hope you all won't mind if I continue to update you weekly with my meal plans/exercise/weight loss updates! If anyone wants to join in on the dieting fun, feel free to comment and keep me updated with your results as well.

Off to the gym, wish me luck!

Love,
Bre

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Ok I'm in... wait... ahh... ok... umm???... do I have to? ... who am I kidding? yes I need to... I'm in!

Goal: Lose 2 pounds a week for the next 4 weeks

Long term goal: Be back to my pre-pregnancy weitht (with the 1st kid lol) by August 1st.

This means no more soda huh? :(

Good luck Bre!!

Breanne said...

Yay~you can do it!