Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Blessings!

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter!

Spent the afternoon with my family and enjoyed every minute of it. 

My Grandma passed away 2 years ago last Tuesday and she loved the Lord with all of her heart and she was known for loving butterflies so it was very fitting today that as we all were gathered around enjoying each others company that a beautiful yellow butterfly flew between all of us and landed in the grass nearby. It reminded me that one day I'll get to be with her and Jesus :)

About a week ago I had posted that I wanted to make these cupcakes:

Well I ended up changing my plans and found these...
So here is what my Easter cupcakes ended up looking like...

What do you think?

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Super cute!! Love them! Also love the butterfly story :)

Free Pretty Things For You said...

how sweet!!!

Libbie said...

What a cute cupacake! I like yours even better :)