Sunday, May 9, 2010

I ♥ Mom


Hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day! 

With restaurants being so crowded on Mother's Day, I decided to plan a special luncheon for my fabulous mom and thought I would share it with you. 

My inspiration came from the printable circles that TomKat Studio provided on her blog and kindly shared with everyone.





My mom is my best friend who loves me unconditionally and supports me in all my decisions, no matter how crazy or lame my ideas may be. I'm not a mom but it looks pretty challenging to me! So to all those moms out there, I applaud you for your daily efforts :)
 


3 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

SOOOO NICE!

Kate Landers Events, LLC © 2009 said...

i just wanted to personally thank you for being such a lovely follower of my blog, http://www.katelandersevents.blogspot.com. i appreciate your comments and welcome them on future posts! i hope that we may provide party inspiration and joy! please feel free to contact me, info@katelandersevents.com. and thank you again for being such a wonderful "fan"! kindest regards, kate

cookies and cups said...

Very sweet! What a special day!